The Mason Contractors Association of St. Louis is one of the oldest construction industry trade associations in the St. Louis area. Its members are classified into two basic groups: 1) Contractor Members are the owners, principal partners, chief executive officers or senior management officials of firms engaged in contracting masonry construction; and 2) Associate Members are firms and individuals that supply and support masonry construction, representing such divergent business interests such as traditional manufacturers and distributors of masonry materials and supplies to firms serving the financial, legal and business needs of the industry.
To join the Mason Contractors Association of St. Louis please download the membership application below. If you are a contractor, please download the Death Benefit Card as well. When completed, please mail the membership application to:
Mason Contractors Association of St. Louis
1429 South Big Bend
St. Louis, MO 63117
When considering becoming a member of any organization, it's logical to ask, "What's in it for me?" Immediate benefits of membership in the Mason Contractors Association include:
- Early information about product improvement and management advances in the masonry construction industry.
- Open exchange of ideas and information with other member contractors
- Frequent bulletins and special information packages covering subjects with a direct impact on your company.
- Opportunity to participate in monthly meetings with informal social hour and meal (at no cost)
- Pointed, hard-hitting programs at business and social meetings on topics directly related to your business.
- Opportunity to attend Association-sponsored seminars and training courses covering technical and managerial topics.
- Contractor and company recognition in advertising and promotions sponsored by the Association
- Opportunity to participate in special Association events, including our dinner dance and the masonry industry golf tournament
- Latest technical and reference books provided to members at no cost.
- Direct access to research assistance in the largest masonry research library in the State of Missouri.
Where else can the mason contractor get so much for so little?
As a mason contractor or supplier of services or materials to the mason contractor, you can't afford not to be a member of the mason Contractors Association of St. Louis.
Labor Law Hotline
Any member of the MCA may, at any time, contact McMahon Berger, Attorneys At Law, for a FREE 15-minute discussion. The entire firm is "on call". There is no waiting. This service is only in regards to employees. Some of the more common issues that arise in Missouri for employers include the following:
- How to effectively discharge an employee
- Requests for service letters and referrals
- Harassment issues
- Personnel file questions
- OSHA issues
- Employee theft investigations
- I9 and immigration issues
- Discrimination issues
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)
- Accommodation questions - disability discrimination
Construction Law Hotline
Ever had a construction law question? Well now you have a fellow MCA member who you can go to for answers. All MCA members can contact Michael Wolf of Riezman Berger, P.C. for a FREE 15-minute discussion on any issue. Some examples of the types of issues this hotline could be utilized for include:
- Contract Language Questions
- Performance-Related Claims (i.e., delay, disruption and acceleration claims, scope of work issues, construction and design defect claims, etc.)
- Insurance Coverage Issues
- Payment Disputes
- Mechanic's Lien Claims
Ray Boehm of Safety Education Consultants, Ltd., can answer any safety and health questions for members of the Mason Contractors Association. Just mention that you are a Mason Contractors Association member.
For more information on these benefits and membership, please contact us.